Over the last decade, Rob has produced a wide-ranging collection of recordings for a diverse roster of artists, in classical, contemporary and jazz genres. Drawing on his experiences working in commercial, jazz, classical and contemporary settings with some of the world’s leading musicians and artists, he brings an open-minded ear to his productions, with a reputation for an honest, beautifully balanced sound, that stays true to the original musical performance, whilst creating subtle and nuanced mixes that perfectly frame the musical vision of the artist in a sympathetic sonic landscape.
Below is a selection of CD releases that Rob has produced, mixed and recorded either on location, at his home studio or in concert venues and studios as required by the individual artist.
Rob has 16 channel location recording facilities, and a small studio at home in Manchester from where he is able to record remote sessions and mix and master albums.
- Lauren Scott: Beyond the Horizon: 2020:
- Jenni Watson: Honey Storm: 2015
- Polaris Duo: Illuminate: 2017
- Claire Cope: Ensemble C: 2020 Small World
- Apollo Saxophone Quartet: Perspectives 2014:
- Borealis Saxophone Quartet: The North: 2014
- Jenni Watson: Reﬂections: 2012
- Erin Royer: After the Moment: 2014
- Mike Hall: Felonius Monks: 2013
- Group S: Ruby & All Things Purple: 2017
- Eleanor Hudson/Aisling Ennis: Harp 2 Harp: 2010
- Jenni Watson: Meditations:
- Rob Buckland: Towards the Light 1997
- Rob Buckland’s Equivox Trio: The Time is Now: 2006
- Rob Buckland: Gameshow: 2012
- Rob Buckland: Duality: 2014
- RNCM Saxophone Orchestra: 2012
- Andy Scott Mancunity: 2020
- Jenni Watson: Urban Contours: 2013
- Marici Saxophone Quartet: Origins: 2020